BODY MEASUREMENT FOR WOMEN’S GHAGRACHOLI
1. CHEST: Place the measuring tape under the arms measuring the fullest part of the bust. Make sure that the tape measure is parallel all the way around your chest and back.
2. SHOULDER: Keep the measuring tape horizontally on the back from one end of the shoulder to another and measure the shoulder width.
3. ARM HOLE: Wrap the measuring tape around the arm hole, and over the edge of your shoulder.
4. BLOUSE WAIST: This measurement helps the seamstress prepare the waist for the blouse.
5. BLOUSE LENGTH: Start measuring from the inner edge of the shoulder to the desired length, depending upon your requirement or the outfit.
6. LEHENGA WAIST: Place the measuring tape around the narrowest part of the abdomen, and take a measurement keeping the tape straight from back.
7. LEHENGA HIPS: Place the measuring tape around the widest part of your buttocks, to take a measurement, and be sure to keep the tape straight from the front and the back.
8. LEHENGA LENGTH: Start measuring from the waist to the feet to achieve desired length for ghagra/prestitch saree. Please note if you wearing your outfit with heels, include the measurements accordingly.